- 12 oz of fresh Ramen Noodles (or 8 oz of any dried noodles you’d like)
- 3 cloves of Garlic,slices
- 1 tbsp of Neutral Oil
- 2 tbsp of Sambal Chili Paste
- 2 tbsp of Tomato Paste
- 1-1/4 cup of Water or Chicken Stock
- 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp of Honey
- 2 tsp of Ginger paste
- 2 tsp of Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp of Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 Scallions,chopped
Fill a large pot with salted water and bring to a boil.
In a large skillet,saute the garlic in the oil,stir in the chili paste and tomato paste for a few seconds,then add the water,soy,honey,vinegar and sesame oil,bring to a boil and reduce by half.At this point,cook and drain your noodles and rinse them slightly in some cold water to wash off any additional starch.
Add noodles to the sauce along with the scallions and cook for 1 minute.